Can you believe we're already in October and that Halloween will be here before you know it?! I just can't believe how fast the year has gone by already! I hope you all are doing well and are ready for the fall season! I just love this time of the year!
The other day I made these adorable Halloween treats and I wanted to share them with you! They were so easy to make and turned out super cute!
The supplies you will need are:
- Rice Krispies
- Sticks (or paper straws)
- Melting Chocolate (White & Green)
- Black Candy Writer (or black chocolate in a squeeze bottle)
- Edible Royal Icing Eyes
- Lime Green Sanding Sugar
- Chocolate Pearls/ Sixlets
- Optional- Bags and ribbon to package
Watch my video on how to make these Halloween treats! They would be great to make to take to school or for a Halloween party. They make great favors as well!
Thank you for watching and don't forget to subscribe to our channel to see our upcoming videos! Happy Halloween!!!
Share this post
- Tags: christy maries, easy halloween treats, halloween chocolate, halloween rice krispie treats, molds, youtube