Hello Everyone! Today I am going to show you my favorite go-to tools when I'm in the kitchen baking! These are all great products and a must-have of mine when I am baking a cake! Let me know if you use any of these products or tools and what your favorite go-to tool is!
1. Professional Pans- When baking a cake, the quality of your pan has a lot to do with how your cake turns out. I love using the professional pans that we offer at the shop because they bake more evenly and last forever!
2. CK Pan Grease- This is a must have when baking in a cake pan! No Flour needed! Just brush a thin layer of pan grease in your pans! It is great to have on hand for character pans, as it gets right down in all the details! We suggest to apply it with either a pastry brush or your hand, rather than a paper towel. When using paper towels, you are wiping away more of the pan grease than you are applying.
3. Silicone Brush- This is my favorite brush to use when applying pan grease! I love using my pink silicone brush and it gets right into the small areas! The best part is I can drop it right in the dishwasher!
4. Magi-Cake Strips- These strips really do work magic! Do you ever have trouble with your cakes coming out uneven? These strips help prevent high-rise centers, cracked tops and crusty edges and your cake bakes evenly! All you do is soak the strips in water and after squeezing the excess water off, simply wrap around your cake pan and pin together.
5. Cake Tester- Another favorite tool of mine is a cake tester! I not only use it to test to see if my cakes or cupcakes are done, I use it when I am cooking meals as well! I also love to use the tester when I am taking my cupcakes out of my pan. Simply stick the tester down between the pan and the cupcake paper and the cupcake will pop right out! I have about 4 cake testers in my kitchen because I am so worried I won't be able to find one! Say goodbye to toothpicks! also great when cleaning out your decorating cake tips!
Share this post